Managing leave requires precision and expertise in several areas, including legal compliance, employee eligibility, and payroll coordination. All of this activity can combine to create a big drain on your organization's resources. If leave of absence is managed incorrectly, then your organization can face large penalties for non-compliance, and your workers may perceive human resources practices as being unfair or biased.
Easy Administration Of Common Leave Types
ADP can help you administer and assist in your coordination of leave in accordance with federal- and state-mandated regulations (as well as your own company policies), including:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Jury Duty
ADP's total absence management solution provide:
- HCM Advantage – every FMLA transaction impacts your HR ecosystem – requiring updates to time, payroll, benefits and ACA. This is best handled by a true HCM expert
- Automation – Calculations based on leave eligibility at the federal, state and employer level based on a worker's years of service, hours worked and other legal criteria
- Administration – A fully outsourced solution, giving your organization peace of mind, allowing you to be more strategic, whilst giving you full visibility.
- Insights – ADP has an eye for the big picture, with focus on data and analytics. We provide the insights for our clients to get ahead of absences rather than simply reacting to it. Once we share the data behind leaves, we can help our clients look for ways to reduce absenteeism and the associated costs. To this end, we align our absence solution with your business strategy
- Accuracy – The system tracks concurrent, intermittent, paid and unpaid leaves so workers receive the right amount of leave
- Convenience – Access for individual workers, their supervisors and HR professionals via web and mobile tools, interactive voice response and a full-service customer support center
- Monitoring – Reporting tools to oversee leave activity and identify patterns of abuse
- Guidance – A highly consultative implementation process and tools, along with best practices to help you meet your compliance obligations
- Connectivity – Coordination with HR and benefits services offered by ADP and other providers through electronic data feeds and customized messaging, including a single point of enrollment for short-term disability that can integrate with:
- Payroll providers
- Time and attendance systems
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Workers' compensation coverage
- Integration – Real-time integration with ADPs Time and Labor Management solutions, means less manual intervention, improved accuracy and consistent results.