The right mix of benefits and insurance can help business owners improve bottom lines
Whether you’re hiring, looking to retain top talent or protect your investment, your choice of group health benefits and business insurance can have a trickledown effect on your bottom line. Yet, business owners like yourself have a lot to do over the course of the day and becoming an insurance agent isn’t one of them. That’s where ADPIA® can help. Since 1992, we’ve been simplifying group health benefits and workers’ compensation insurance administration for more than 150,000 small and midsized companies.
Group health insurance strategy and time-saving tools
ADPIA firmly believes that assembling the right mix of high-value benefits starts with strategic thinking. During benefits consultations, our fully-licensed agents will:
- Analyze the current benefits package
- Bring employers up to speed on critical industry insights
- Map out effective enrollment and renewal policies
- Provide custom plan and carrier options based on individual needs
We also offers the kinds of tools and robust support typically enjoyed by larger organizations. ADPIA’s total benefits administration package includes:
- Integrations with payroll so employers can track eligibility and automate premium deductions
- Dedicated service centers where benefits experts are available to answer questions and troubleshoot problems
- Self-service portals that allow employees to enroll in plans and manage their coverage
- Representatives who can assist with enrollments, terminations, claims, carrier billing and more
Take the “work” out of workers’ comp insurance
Managing workers’ compensation payments can be an administrative burden, but with ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program, employers may be able to:
- Automate premium payments and minimize the chance of missing a bill or incurring a penalty
- Pay premiums based on actual payroll numbers, not estimates, which helps prevent surprises at year-end audits
- Improve cash flow by minimizing or eliminating up-front deposits1
- Speed the proposal process with self-service access to insurance certificates
For more information on ADPIA’s insurance solutions for business owners, download our guidebook.
1 While premium deposits may be eliminated with most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. (ADPIA) is an affiliate of ADP, Inc. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners., 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA license #0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states.
ADP's Pay-by-Pay is a payroll enhancement feature of ADP's payroll processing services. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of the Pay-by-Pay Premium Payment Program.
This information is not intended as tax or legal advice. If you have questions, contact a tax or legal professional.