Your clients face a competitive market and want to offer a retirement plan that sets them apart from their competition. They’re looking to you, their trusted advisor, to help them navigate their options.
From plan design to driving retirement readiness, ADP retirement services offers comprehensive retirement plan solutions that combine a flexible investment platform with a dedicated team and innovative tools.
Read more about ADP Retirement Services.
See what ADP offers for benefits administration.
Learn more about our investment options, solution for managing plan administration risk, payroll integration, service and retirement planning tools.
ADP offers distinct options for financial advisors looking to help their clients build 401(k) retirement plans.
Our open architecture option provides access to over 12,000 nonproprietary investment options from 300+ investment managers.
The investment options on ADP’s platform are screened and sorted into tiers based on ADP’s underwriting criteria.2 The funds are segmented into three sample lineups for each screened investment tier, including:
If you choose our Screened Investment Tiers, you can add investment fiduciary services to help you and your client manage fiduciary risk associated with investment selection.
ADP makes investment fiduciary services available through Mesirow Financial.3 These services can help advisors manage fiduciary risk associated with investment selection and monitoring under Section 3(21) and 3(38) of ERISA.4
With either service, Mesirow Financial will act as a registered investment advisor and provide your plan with legal protection and defense against certain third-party, ERISA-related lawsuits regarding the selection and monitoring of investment options.
This approach provides guidance in selecting investment options from a broad menu of prescreened investment choices.
With this service, Mesirow Financial assumes full investment discretion for selecting, monitoring and, if necessary, replacing investment options for your client.
ADP Advisor Access offers our joint payroll and retirement services clients a solution called SMARTSync — an intelligent program that shares critical plan data between ADP payroll and ADP retirement plan recordkeeping systems, where data is checked for accuracy and potential errors are flagged.
Whether your clients use ADP for payroll or another provider, ADP SMARTSync and ADP Connect can help make retirement administration tasks easier. With platform-level integration and secure file transmission, your clients benefit from increased flexibility and less work that helps save them time and money.
ADP's client service team will help to ensure that every aspect of your clients' plans runs smoothly — adding the value you and your clients expect. Our dedicated team of professionals and innovative tools can help simplify retirement plan administration for you, your clients and plan participants.
See tools and resources.
View the ADP National Employment Report® from the ADP Research Institute®.
Review the Retirement Advisor Confidence Index.
ADP rewards advisors who leverage our robust retirement solutions with exclusive services and support to manage and service your clients.
With the Advisor Elite program, you can gain access to:
Ask us how to qualify.
Let's find the perfect retirement solution for your clients.
Resources and insights
*The views expressed herein are the speaker's own. Not all clients will experience the same results. ADP has not compensated any clients for the included testimonials.
1. ADP Retirement Services data as of December 31, 2018.
2. Provided for informational purposes to assist you in fulfilling your fiduciary duties. ADP, Inc. and its affiliates do not offer investment, tax or legal advice or management services, or service in a fiduciary capacity with respect to retirement plans. Nothing in these materials is intended to be, nor should be construed as, advice or a recommendation for a particular situation or plan. Please consult with your own advisors for such advice provided. In assembling and presenting its investment platforms, ADP is not undertaking to provide impartial investment advice or to give advice in a fiduciary capacity.
3. Fiduciary services are provided through Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc., an SEC-registered investment advisor. Mesirow Financial refers to Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. and its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates. The Mesirow Financial name and logo are registered service marks of Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. © 2016, Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. Advisory Fees are described in Mesirow Financial Investment Management, Inc.’s Form ADV Part 2. Mesirow Financial does not provide legal or tax advice. All rights reserved. The specific instances in which a party may be entitled to indemnity are set forth in detail in the agreement between the plan sponsor and Mesirow Financial, and nothing herein is intended to modify that agreement.
4. Investment advisory and management services provided by Mesirow Financial are available through ADP Strategic Plan Services, LLC (SPS). SPS affiliates may also receive fees paid by manufacturers or distributors of the investment options included in this product in connection to other professional services provided by SPS or an affiliate thereof. The advice provided by Mesirow Financial is in no way related or contingent upon the payment received for these other services. SPS is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser whose advisory activities are limited to making available to you Mesirow Financial’s services; registration does not imply a certain level of skill or services. ADP, Inc. (“ADP”) provides technology services that facilitate a plan’s connectivity to Mesirow Financial; doing so and providing this information does not mean that ADP recommends Mesirow Financial as a service provider to your plan.
5. The use of the services, support and plan information described herein is subject to a financial advisor’s and/or their firm’s specific arrangements with each plan and/or participant. The provision of services, support and plan-related information to financial advisors and their firms by ADP should not be construed as ADP’s acknowledgement that any financial advisor or financial firm is, nor deemed to imply that ADP is compensating any financial advisor or financial firm for, providing investment advisory or similar services to such plans and/or participants.
6. Registered representatives of ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc., (Member FINRA), One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ 07068; an affiliate of ADP, Inc.
Unless otherwise disclosed or agreed to in writing with a client, ADP, Inc. and its affiliates (ADP) do not endorse or recommend specific investment companies or products, financial advisors or service providers; engage or compensate any financial advisor or firm for the provision of advice; offer financial, investment, tax or legal advice or management services; or serve in a fiduciary capacity with respect to retirement plans.
Investment options in the “ADP Direct Products” are available through either ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (ADP BD), Member FINRA, an affiliate of ADP, Inc., One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ 07068 or (in the case of certain investments) ADP, Inc. Only licensed representatives of ADP BD or, in the case of certain products, of a broker-dealer firm that has executed a marketing agreement with ADP, Inc. may offer and sell ADP retirement products or speak to retirement plan features and/or investment options available in any ADP retirement product and only associated persons of ADP Strategic Plan Services, LLC (SPS) may speak to any investment management or advisory services provided by SPS or any third party in connection with such ADP retirement products. SPS is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or services.
Nothing in these materials is intended to be, nor should be construed as, advice or a recommendation for a particular situation or plan. ADPRS-20210716-2281