ADP has been recognized as a market leader in the NelsonHall Benefits NEAT Assessment 2024. NelsonHall identified ADP as a Leader in five market segments including Overall, Digital, Health and Welfare, Marketplace and Total Benefits Outsourcing.
The NEAT defines Leaders as vendors that exhibit both a high ability to deliver immediate benefit and high capability to meet future client requirements. Vendor scores are based on extensive market analysis and feedback from interviewing vendor clients.
- Unified Experience – ADP offers a unified experience where clients can automate their benefits processes through integration for accurate, real-time data sharing. They can reduce administrative tasks by eliminating file-based imports and exports, saving time and resources for teams to be more productive and strategic.
- Mobile Support – ADP has a highly rated mobile offering that provides robust security and flexibility to clients. With the ADP Mobile App, clients can take advantage of convenient access to the same ADP Benefits Enrollment experience available through a desktop or a mobile browser.
- Enhanced Decision Making – Clients have access to trusted data and insights through Nayya or the ADP Benefits Dashboard. ADP delivers key insights in moments that matter for clients to make informed decisions leveraging ADP’s unmatched dataset. Nayya provides a bundled recommendation — beyond health & welfare — but all the benefits available, including voluntary benefits, savings, and retirement.
- Simple Integration via ADP Marketplace and API Central – ADP streamlines integration to easily connect a client’s tech stack regardless of which other vendors they are using to share data across their workplace technology ecosystem.
- Scalable Benefit Services – Client needs continually evolve, making benefits administration increasingly complex to manage. With ADP, they can seamlessly outsource benefits administration, ensuring a smooth experience for employees, managers, and practitioners without disruption to existing technology setups.
- Security – ADP offers an advanced security intelligence platform, combined with leading-edge expertise, to help clients' organizations secure information, protect privacy, and mitigate risk.
- Benefits Support and Expertise – Regardless of the benefits solution a client chooses, they can count on benefits technology support and guidance, all the way to a designated benefits team available to ADP outsourcing benefits clients.
- Accountability – Clients can simplify tasks and streamline workloads for organization while understanding and managing the costs of their benefits program.
Here’s a quote from the lead NelsonHall analyst:
NelsonHall’s HR Technology & Services Principal Industry Analyst, DeeAnna Warrington: “ADP’s value proposition of providing a bundled HCM proprietary technology, including benefits administration combined with managed services, reflects a deep understanding of the need to offer diverse, collaborative services that benefit clients and participants. Clients are benefiting from its decision support tools that leverage robust HCM data sets via ADP DataCloud, and the predictive analytics and ML of ADP Intelligent Self-Service drive proactive decision support, reduce workloads, and provide statistically relevant benchmarks.”
See the results by downloading the NelsonHall report now!