We’ll take the payroll.
You take your business to
the next level.
Sell Your Payroll Client Base
Processing payroll can be a profitable business, but many firms find that the administrative responsibilities and compliance requirements, especially with the Affordable Care Act, are too consuming to stay competitive or take too much time away from other lucrative opportunities. Whether you’re a payroll company or an accounting firm, selling your payroll client base could help free up resources, generate capital, or launch your succession plan. ADP can help.
Do you know what your payroll client base is worth?
The first step is to learn what your payroll client base is worth. Whether you’re in the beginning stages or later in the process, ADP can help you determine the value of your payroll client base portfolio with a complimentary and confidential evaluation (starting with a mutual nondisclosure agreement). Just complete the form to the right, and an experienced ADP service consultant will be in touch.
Benefits for you:
- A thorough and proven, step-by-step process to value, transition and service your clients, designed to maximize conversion rates and potential payout
- A dedicated team of consultants and conversion specialists with 15+ years of industry experience to guide you and your clients through the process
- Anytime-anywhere access to your clients’ payroll reports online and a General Ledger Interface
- Access to insights, resources and professional development opportunities specifically for accounting professionals
- Additional Revenue Share program designed for referring accounting firms, post conversion
“Selling our payroll client base to ADP has freed up so much time professionally and personally.”
Co-owner, Northend Tax & Accounting
Benefits for your clients:
- Your continued expertise and attention on the valuable services you provide, plus the power of our easy-to-use, cloud-based RUN Powered by ADP® payroll platform
- 24/7/365 service and support from ADP experts
- Best-in-breed mobile access and interfacing capabilities with popular accounting software
- Expert compliance support to help reduce risk and avoid penalties
- Industry-recognized security safeguards and data protection
- Access to the broadest suite of “beyond payroll” solutions as well as integrated offerings from a single provider, including:
* All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA License # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP's tax filing service to take advantage of ADP's Premium Payment Program for Workers' Compensation.
Free White Paper
3 Myths for Succession Planning for Accounting Firms
Human Resource Management
A simple and strategic approach to HR for more efficient, effective people management.
Benefits programs that work with company strategy, culture and existing technology.
Time and Attendance
Automated time tracking and attendance planning that integrates with ADP’s payroll solution.
Professional Employer Organization
Dedicated HR management and benefits administration through a co-employment model.
Easy setup or transfer of retirement plans, such as 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA, that seamlessly integrate with ADP’s payroll solution.
Workers’ compensation and small business health insurance your clients need plus integration with ADP’s payroll solution.
Tax and Compliance
Expert support for the most complex employment-related tax and payment compliance requirements.
Automated and streamlined invoicing and wage payments to help save time, money and resources.
Take your practice to the next level.
Payroll Processing for Accounting Professionals
Small Business Payroll for your clients
Learn how our products can help your clients.