NelsonHall has named ADP® a Leader in RPO NEAT Matrix 2021 Assessment. The NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation and Assessment Tool (NEAT) identifies vendors that are Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators or Major Players and analyzes their ability to deliver immediate benefits and meet their client’s future requirements.
ADP emerged as a Leader in the overall NEAT chart as well as the TA Transformation Journey, Innovation in Technology/Tools, Innovation in Service and Geographic Footprint and Scalability segment.ADP’s noteworthy strengths:
- A broad range of talent-related (TA and TM) programs and services to support clients at different levels of outsourcing maturity
- Flexible service delivery adaptations for driving a scalable model to suit its clients’ changing talent needs
- Roadmap of enhancements for ADP Recruiting Management across 2021
- ADP DataCloud analytics platform with predictive modeling capability (Pay Equity Explorer, Turnover Probability Explorer, and AScore) using AI/ML
- A robustness to weather the pandemic storm (by redeploying ADP RPO resources to other parts of its business) while driving RPO program improvements with existing RPO clients.
Here’s an a quote from the lead analyst:
“ADP was identified as an overall Leader based on its continuing ability to adapt and add to its range of programs, services, and tech, presenting organizations with many options to support their changing/maturing hiring needs.” –Nikki Edwards, Principal Research Analyst at NelsonHall
See the results by downloading the NelsonHall RPO NEAT Report now!