ADP is proud to announce it has been named a Leader in the NelsonHall 2020 Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) NEAT Report. NelsonHall recognized ADP for being a market Leader for the Overall market segment, but also a Leader for Talent Acquisition, Transformation, Innovation in Services, Candidate Experience and Geographic Footprint and Scalability.
The report identifies vendors that are Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators, or Major Players and analyzes their ability to deliver immediate benefits and meet their client’s future requirements. Leaders are vendors that exhibit both a high ability relative to their peers to deliver immediate benefit and a high capability relative to their peers to meet client future requirements.
Some of ADP’s strengths include:
- Recognized global brand in more extensive human capital management (HCM) services
- Ownership of a comprehensive database of proprietary, relevant, real-time global payroll data to leverage for talent analytics and insights
- AIRS recruiting business and ADP’s highly trained service delivery teams
- ADP DataCloud analytics platform with predictive modeling capability (Pay Equity Explorer, Turnover Probability Explorer and more)
- ADP Marketplace, which sees continued investment in HR solutions ready to share data quickly and securely (via APIs) with ADP’s proprietary platforms
Download the results of the NelsonHall 2020 RPO NEAT report now!
The scoring is based on a combination of analyst assessment and feedback from interviewing clients. See the results by downloading the 2020 NelsonHall Recruitment Process Outsourcing NEAT Report now!