Improve the productivity of your workforce by giving them the tools to support their financial well-being.
Financial wellness comes from financial literacy combined with innovative tools that help employees to get the most from every dollar — today and in the future. When you improve employees’ financial well-being, they may be more efficient at work—and you will be positioned to retain and attract talent. Wisely features support employee financial wellness.
The average bank user pays $500/year in fees1. Wisely delivers many traditional bank-like features — without many of the fees that banks and check-cashing locations often charge. There’s no need to worry about overdraft fees: because Wisely won’t let its members spend more than their balance2. The Wisely mobile app12 can also be used to locate tens of thousands of surcharge-free ATM locations nationwide3 and access cashback rewards6.Start Demo
Wisely was designed to help members understand and improve their spending habits. In the myWisely app12, graphs and charts illustrate to members where their money is going — helping them track their financial habits over time. Additionally, informative alerts12 and reports help with financial planning and budgeting.Savings Tools
Members can save for things that matter to them, from vacations to the newest electronics to those unexpected expenses by setting up custom savings envelopes. They can even automate savings — instantly moving a portion of each paycheck or a fixed amount each month to their saving envelopes — encouraging healthy financial habits11.Better Decisions
Members can take advantage of free Early Direct Deposit4, free Bill Pay5,10, discounted e-Gift cards and Cashback Rewards on purchases6. These tools help members smartly save and spend their money — leading to better financial wellbeing.Schedule a Custom Demo
Financial stress hurts worker productivity — which can cost your company.
of employees say that financial concerns cause them the most stress in life9.
of employees say that financial concerns have been a distraction at work9.
is the average time employees spend thinking about financial concerns9.
Map their future
Secure their funds
Manage their money
Schedule a customized demo
Request a demo
Schedule a customized demo.
2. Because this card is prepaid, you can only spend what is on the card and thus are unable to overdraft.
3. The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com and see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information. Standard message and data rates may apply.
4. You must log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to opt-in to early direct deposit. Early direct deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon our receipt of payment instruction with the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. If you have a Wisely Pay or Wisely Cash card (see back of your card), this feature requires an upgrade which may not be available to all cardholders. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your pay to be loaded to the card after initial setup of direct deposit to your card.
5. The bill pay feature, powered by Papaya, is available through the myWisely app. Additional terms and limits apply. This optional offer is not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or a Mastercard or Visa product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or Mastercard or Visa endorse this offer.
6. Cash back rewards on purchases at participating merchants are powered by Dosh Rewards. Opt-In is required for Dosh Rewards only. Most Cash Back Rewards will appear in your Wisely Rewards savings envelope within 4 weeks after the transaction has completed. Only Cash Back Rewards for the purchase of eGift cards will appear instantly. eGift Card Cash Back offers range from 2% - 12%, depending on the gift card that is purchased. Cash Back amounts will be disclosed before you select a gift card. Please review the Terms and Conditions of each eGift card product before purchase. Funds from all Rewards can be moved from the savings envelope into the available balance on your card. You must log in to myWisely to access the Rewards feature for purchases and eGift cards. These optional offers are not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or a Mastercard or Visa product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or Mastercard or Visa endorse this offer.
7. Additional terms and third-party fees may apply. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
8. Earned Wage Access powered by DailyPay™, is available to Wisely Pay cardholders through the myWisely app or at mywisely.com once your Wisely card is activated. Additional terms and limits apply. Opt-in is required. This optional offer is not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward, Mastercard or Visa product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward, Mastercard or Visa endorse this offer.
10. While this specific feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. Please see the list of all fees on mywisely.com/direct or myWisely mobile app.
11. Amounts transferred to your savings envelope will no longer appear in your available balance. You can transfer money from your savings envelope back to your available balance at any time using the myWisely app or at mywisely.com.
12. Standard message and data rates may apply.
The Wisely Pay Visa® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Wisely Pay Mastercard® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. ADP is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A, or Pathward, N.A. The Wisely Pay Visa card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. The Wisely Pay Mastercard may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
ADP, the ADP logo, Wisely, myWisely, and the Wisely logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. Copyright © ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.