Move towards paperless pay with flexible, cost-effective
payments that help financially empower your employees.
Wisely by ADP delivers the technological innovation and ease of implementation you’ve come to expect from ADP®. You'll also get peace of mind in knowing that as pay evolves, Wisely will too—so you can continue to build your employer brand while attracting top talent.
Wisely enables compliance with federal and state regulations in all 50 states. Wisely is safe and secure to protect against fraud with EMV chip card features, combined with Visa or Mastercard zero-liability policies and geo-fencing technology so cardholders are protected from fraud if the card is lost or stolen 1,8.
Wisely can help you cut down on unnecessary steps and vendors by turning to a single provider for a wide variety of pay expectations, including paycards, direct deposit, on-demand and off-cycle pay, pay statements, W-2s—and, yes, even paper checks when you need them.
The need to pay employees on an ad hoc basis between regular paydays has grown. Wisely gives you the power to efficiently handle these payments.
Compliance Enabled – Wisely is designed for compliance in all 50 states.
Efficiency and Ease – Reduce the hassle of coordinating between various departments, managers and payroll resources with a single interface that allows you to manage all your off-cycle pay needs, offering multiple ways to pay your employees.
Easy Administration – You can transfer funds virtually instantly to employees and view your funding account balances so you have complete control over the process.
Issuing paper checks comes with overhead and takes time. Wisely’s convenient administrative portal helps you efficiently manage your card program, so paying your people becomes faster, easier12 and more secure.
Wisely enables you to pay tips virtually instantly on the Wisely card to help streamline and automate gratuity payments for your business—and your workers.
Using Wisely to pay tips will help:
Enrollment can be done in just a few clicks, meaning your company can move toward 100% paperless payroll. And you have access to educational and promotional tools that help you reach your card adoption goals.
Workers can skip the hassle of paper checks and manage their money wherever they are. There’s no cost13 to sign-up, no hidden fees2 and no credit check needed3. Additionally, your employees now have the power to:
Get early direct deposit4
Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit for pay and other sources of income at no extra cost4.
Shop and pay bills
Pay with a single touch when you add Wisely® to your mobile wallet. Compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®.
On purchases at major retailers and enjoy surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at tens of thousands of ATM locations nationwide5.
Grow their savings6
With the app, it's easy to save money at their own pace and on their own terms6.
Manage their money
Keep track of their account balance 24/7 and categorize spending so they can see where their money is going.
Protect their account
Know their balance is protected from fraud (if the card is lost or stolen8) alongside with other security features, including instant card lock, purchase protection and travel alert notifications.
A paycard is a convenient way for employees to be paid. Instead of a traditional bank account, pay is loaded into the paycard account. Employees can then save or spend their money using their paycard. Paycard accounts have many of the features of a traditional bank account but also may have fewer fees10.
An employee can get a paycard one of 3 ways — an employer can hand them an instant-issue card at their employment location, an employer can order a card to be shipped to an employee’s address, or an employee can enroll for themselves and have it shipped to their address.
Paycards like other prepaid cards can be used to make purchases at online and in-store locations, withdraw cash, make bill payments, conduct peer-to-peer transactions, etc.
Yes, money can be added to a paycard via direct deposit and by loading funds at certain retail locations7.
Paycards function as convenient and often less expensive alternatives to regular commercial bank cards. They can be issued without a credit check. And they can also offer features not always available with a regular bank account – like Early Direct Deposit, early12 access to earned wages, cashback rewards9, multiple savings envelopes6, etc.
Yes, paycards can be used online.
Schedule a customized demo
Your privacy is assured.
Request a demo
Schedule a customized demo.
Your privacy is assured.
1. Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify ADP immediately of any unauthorized use. Under MasterCard’s Zero Liability Policy, your liability for unauthorized transactions on your Card Account is $0.00 if you notify us promptly upon becoming aware of the loss or theft, and you exercise reasonable care in safeguarding your Card from loss, theft, or unauthorized use. These provisions limiting your liability do not apply to debit transactions not processed by MasterCard or to unregistered cards.
2. To view applicable fees, please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
3. The Wisely card is a prepaid card. The Wisely card is not a credit card and does not build credit.
4. You must log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to opt-in to early direct deposit. Early direct deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction. Faster and easier access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks versus deposits made electronically and the additional methods available to access funds via a Card as opposed to a paper check. If you have a Wisely Pay or Wisely Cash card (see back of your card), this feature requires an upgrade which may not be available to all cardholders.
5. The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com and see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information. Standard message and data rates may apply.
6. Amounts transferred to your savings envelope will no longer appear in your available balance. You can transfer money from your savings envelope back to your available balance at any time using the myWisely app or at mywisely.com.
7. If you have a Wisely Pay card (see back of your card), access to certain features or loading funds from sources other than the company you received your card through requires an upgrade, which you can request in the myWisely app or by calling the number on the back of your card. Requesting an upgrade will automatically initiate an identity verification process utilizing your personal information already on file which must be validated in order to upgrade. Card may be restricted or closed if your identity cannot be verified. Upgrade may not be available to all cardholders. If you have a Wisely Direct card (see back of card), you're already upgraded.
8. Your funds are protected from fraud if your card is lost or stolen. You must notify us immediately and assist us in our investigation if your card is lost or stolen or you believe someone is using your card without your permission. For more information, please review your cardholder agreement by logging in to the myWisely app or online at mywisely.com.
9. Cash back rewards on purchases at participating merchants are powered by Dosh Rewards. Opt-In is required for Dosh Rewards only. Most Cash Back Rewards will appear in your Wisely Rewards savings envelope within 4 weeks after the transaction has completed. Only Cash Back Rewards for the purchase of eGift cards will appear instantly. eGift Card Cash Back offers range from 2% - 12%, depending on the gift card that is purchased. Cash Back amounts will be disclosed before you select a gift card. Please review the Terms and Conditions of each eGift card product before purchase. Funds from all Rewards can be moved from the savings envelope into the available balance on your card. You must log in to myWisely to access the Rewards feature for purchases and eGift cards. These optional offers are not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or a Mastercard or Visa product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or Mastercard or Visa endorse this offer.
10. To view applicable fees, please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
11. Clients that require Wisely’s termination pay capabilities will need to opt-in to Wisely’s employer-authenticated electronic check services & push-to-debit services.
12. Faster and easier access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks versus deposits made electronically and the additional methods available to access funds via a Card as opposed to a paper check.
13. While this specific feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
The Wisely Pay Visa® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Wisely Pay Mastercard® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. ADP is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A, or Pathward, N.A. The Wisely Pay Visa card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. The Wisely Pay Mastercard may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Pay, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
ADP, the ADP logo, Wisely, myWisely, and the Wisely logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. Copyright © ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.