Introducing Wisely Direct, a reloadable account that enables workers to cost-effectively experience some of the financial advantages and personal convenience of owning a traditional bank account, without one. It gives them a place to directly deposit their pay from multiple sources, get fast access to that income, shop and pay bills, budget and save, plus more.
There is nothing for you to manage or implement as the program is not employer sponsored and it is exclusively offered by ADP directly to consumers.
Workers can skip the hassle of paper checks to manage their money. There’s no cost to sign-up, no hidden fees1, and no credit check needed2, and workers can additionally:
For their pay3 and other sources of income, including government benefits4, at no cost to them.
In-stores, by phone, digital wallet or online everywhere Mastercard® is accepted5. It is also compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay®.6
On purchases at major retailers and enjoy surcharge-free ATM withdrawals7 on an industry leading surcharge fee network.
By putting aside money in savings envelopes for a rainy day.8
And keep track of their spending and account balance 24/7 with the myWisely® mobile app.9
With balances protected from fraud if the card is lost or stolen10. In addition to being FDIC insured11, Wisely Pay has other security features including instant card lock, purchase protection and travel alert notifications.12
Alternative payment methods
Rely on ADP to share information with your worker about electronic options for pay and other income, fostering increased financial control and confidence.
Help unbanked and under-banked workers unlock access to vital services and create financial wellness habits.
Migrate from paper to digital and save on the associated cost with issuing paper checks.
1. Please visit mywisely.com for applicable fees.
2. This is a prepaid card. It is not a credit card and will not build credit.
3. Please allow up to 3 weeks for pay to be loaded to the card after initial setup of direct deposit to the card.
4. Additional verification required to add other sources of income.
5. Additional terms and third-party fees may apply.
6. Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., Google is a registered trademark of Google LLC and Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
7. The number of fee-free ATMs may be limited. Please see cardholder agreement and mywisely.com for more information.
8. Amounts transferred to savings envelope no longer appear in available balance.
9. Standard text message fees and data rates may apply.
10. The cardholder must notify ADP immediately and assist in the investigation if the card is lost or stolen or if the cardholder believes someone is using their card without permission.
11. Balance is FDIC insured up to the eligible amount.
12. Additional verification required to add other sources of income.
The Wisely Pay® prepaid card and debit VISA or Mastercard are issued from Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International or Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Wisely Pay® prepaid card can be used everywhere Debit VISA or Mastercard is accepted. The Wisely® Direct card is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International. The Wisely® Direct card can be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Western Union is a registered trademark of Western Union Holdings, Inc. MoneyPak is provided by Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot and MoneyPak are registered trademarks of Green Dot Corporation. Reload @ the Register is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Venmo is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Genpass, Inc. Wisely and myWisely® are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. ADP is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Copyright © ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.