Entrepreneurial spirit is at the heart of what makes your organization a true contender in your industry. As a startup, you used innovation, persistence, and ingenuity to break down barriers. Now, as your company grows, you need to be proactive to keep that entrepreneurial culture alive.
- Say No to Silos: As your company grows, so will the need for teams dedicated to key functions such as R&D and IT. Resisting silos between such teams is important to foster collaborative thinking.
- Hire Right From the Start: Before hiring new talent, take inventory of the traits that make your top performers who they are. Ensure a right cultural fit from the very start to help avoid disruption to your business in the future.
- Create a Supportive Environment: Having the right people in the right place is just the beginning. A supportive environment is also important to promote entrepreneurship.
- Take Regular "Temperature Checks": Once practices that promote entrepreneurship are in place, regularly monitor and measure progress. Make the most of your findings by sharing them with your teams.
As a leader, nurturing a culture of entrepreneurship starts with you. To stay ahead of the competition, keep employees’ creative juices flowing with calculated efforts to promote teamwork, innovation, and ingenuity.
To speak with an ADP Representative about strategies to nurture an entrepreneurial culture at your organization please call 1-800-447-3237.
- HR Management
- Research for Human Resources Professionals