HR leaders know that benefits are a vital, strategic tool they cannot afford to ignore and yet many companies face challenges in this area.
Benefits are the “intangible business asset,” (much like a company’s reputation or their industry expertise) that can define an entire corporate culture, impact employer brand, and drive overall business success. Employees are looking for flexible self-service options from employers who understand their needs – and if you’re not offering a mix that develops your employee engagement strategy, you run the risk of employees leaving for a company that does.
Despite this reality, most benefits strategies are not fit for this purpose. Chances are your business has the same problem. Download the ebook today to learn more about:
- What HR leaders (and their employers) face
- What the multi-generational workforce needs
- What’s next for your HR team (and what your employees will expect)
- How to empower employees with a flexible approach to rewards
- What the C-suite looks for