Creating Accuracy with ADP
Discover how Washington Federal used ADP’s Workforce Now® to conquer its challenges of managing a large volume of human resource reports and procedures while equipped with a small HR staff.
The ADP system has created accuracy in the department. It’s a system that works for us, not us working for the system.
My HR team loves ADP products, and it frees up our time to do other things. They’re happy, and happy is productive.
Senior Vice President of HR
- Almost thirty years of banking experience
- Has been with Washington Federal for nine years
- Utilized automatic processes to increase department efficiencies
- Handled significant company growth under her leadership with a small HR staff
Challenges Washington Federal faced:
- Transform HR from a transactional department, answering employee questions and manually processing reports, to a strategic company function
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations that vary from state to state, in a timely and efficient manner
- Smoothly upgrade HCM solution without interrupting business operations
How ADP helped
- Integrated self-service features provide employees with 24/7 access to the documents they need, decreasing phone calls into the HR department by 50 percent
- Automated reports that were previously run manually, significantly increasing department efficiencies
- HR employees now have the time to concentrate on bigger initiatives, such as recruitment, onboarding, and building the employer brand