The Everest Group has released its Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing (MPHRO) 2020 PEAK Matrix evaluation. For the ninth year in a row, ADP has been recognized in the MPHRO PEAK Matrix as a Leader in the MPHRO industry.
This report provides an objective, data-driven and comparative assessment of 20 MPHRO providers based on their market impact and delivery capability. ADP was recognized for its leadership in the following areas:
- Expanding and strengthening payroll capabilities globally
- Creating an open HCM ecosystem with ADP Marketplace
- Pioneering the future of pay through acquisitions of Global Cash Card and Wisely™ Now
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI and chatbots in service delivery
- Developing next generation HCM with a robust set of features
Above all, ADP was recognized for its willingness to adapt. We can bring all of this to bear on your business to help you design a better way to work.
Everest Group classifies service providers based on three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants. The PEAK Matrix is a framework used to assess the market success and overall delivery capability of service providers. According to the Everest Group, Leaders have been shown to deliver successfully across the following areas: portfolio mix, value delivered, vision, scope of services, innovation, investments and delivery footprint.