Reporting on What Matters
[ADP Reporting is] providing the data [we] need to make sure that we’re achieving our goals and staying right in budget.
Reporting has always been a nightmare with other companies. In the past, we didn’t know the language of the reports. It was like a programmer was writing it, and we couldn’t understand how to put the report together. With ADP, it’s so easy – it’s just a click of a button. I click what I need and have my report instantly. I use this feature for a variety of things, like 401(k) reporting, census reporting and budgeting. It’s awesome. And when our CFO and CEO want data, they want the information quickly. With ADP reporting, I’m able to get it to them within five minutes. It keeps me at the table by keeping them informed and providing the data they need to make sure that we’re achieving our goals and staying right in budget.
, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
, InFirst Federal Credit Union
Challenges InFirst faced:
- Battling an abundance of tedious, manual processes as a one-person HR team
- Identifying a comprehensive partner capable of streamlining many HCM tasks and initiatives
- Finding time to focus on providing great benefits to keep and attract top talent
How ADP helped
- Automated many of InFirst Federal Credit Union’s processes so HR could concentrate on more strategic initiatives
- Simplified and streamlined tasks to create more time to focus on talent and creating an employer-of-choice environment
Get the full story on InFirst Federal Credit Union