Most companies are struggling to keep pace with changing business requirements. Today’s HR environment requires new approaches to HR operations and the ability to work as a proactive, collaborative business partner. Yet most HR functions focus on processing transactions rather than enabling employee growth and increasing their strategic value.
World-class HR organizations stay ahead of change by building capabilities that enable them to deliver services more efficiently and effectively and provide high-value tools, expertise and insights to business leaders.
Companies with world-class HR functions have a performance advantage, based on efficiencies, they can quantify:
- Spending 25% less than typical HR groups
- Requiring 30% less staff
The Hackett Group’s complimentary research also found that digital technology provides an opportunity to accelerate progress toward world-class HR status in less than five years, with some organizations making marked improvements in less than two.
Digital technologies are changing HR
Download the whitepaper for actionable insights, including:
- Efficiency and effectiveness performance metrics illustrating where world-class HR outperforms other companies and by how much
- How digital technologies are changing HR's operations and ability to generate data insights
- How digital transformation differs from previous approaches to technology-enabled change
- Estimated cost savings from the adoption of digital technologies
- Four tips to jumpstart HR's digital transformation
With ADP® and The Hackett Group, you get proven expertise, process excellence and technology innovation paired with an unparalleled knowledge base of HCM best practices, benchmarking metrics and business intelligence – to help set you on the course toward raising the bar of your company’s HR.
Download this complimentary research now!