Learn how ADP Workforce Now® helped the City of Waycross to manage ACA compliance with confidence, automate time-consuming HR tasks that had been performed manually, and tackle analytics to drive more strategic decision making.
The product is the right solution to assist HR professionals in meeting the business needs of their organizations. The analytics is hands down far superior than any other product I've seen. The system allows me to be proactive with workforce development and succession planning because all of the information I need can be queried and reports are easy for executives to quickly see the big picture.
The analytics module is probably one of the single most extraordinary modules ADP has developed. It has completely eliminated my use of a hundred spreadsheets that I previously had to use to come up with metrics, to validate those metrics, and to add more value to the organization.
Director of HR & Risk Management
City of Waycross
- Has been with the City of Waycross since 2015
- Responsible for all of the human resources functions, including recruitment, payroll, benefits administration, risk management and employee relations.
Challenges City of Waycross faced:
- Managing many manual HR tasks, due to antiquated and inefficient systems
- Managing ACA compliance due to an inability to pull necessary data together
- Performing data analytics to be able to improve processes
How ADP helped
- Single-source solution delivered all of the functionality the City of Waycross needed to radically overhaul and help to automate HR administration
- Analytics module eliminated more than 1000 spreadsheets and provided visibility into data that helps with strategic decision-making
- ACA module ensures compliance and instills confidence