Operating in 13 countries, Canadian company Celestica’s 27,000 employees provide supply chain solutions for firms across a wide range of markets, from aerospace and defense to communications and enterprise. Penny Cavener, senior director of Celestica Global HR Solutions in Global Business Services, recounts how the company transitioned to a cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solution and returned great results for the business.
We feel very safe and secure in the fact that ADP’s area of expertise is making sure that these technology platforms are compliant for us. ADP gives us a tremendous sense of comfort and security in knowing that they take responsibility for that with all of our payroll systems.
Senior Director of Global HR Solutions
- Process gaps for recruiting and onboarding
- Burden of manual, paper-based HR forms taking up too much time
- Disparate systems and technology leading to lack of workforce analytics
How ADP helped
- Saved 99,000 hours a year moving from paper-based forms to paperless processes
- Implemented the new SuccessFactorsTM Employee Central portal in 24 countries in 14 months, with dedicated delivery and support from ADP
- Improved manager and employee self-service capabilities
- Improved standardization and efficiency
- Enabled the HR teams to move from transactional roles to strategic support