Self-service eases burden on HR
Having a fully integrated HR and payroll system, with employee self-service, has removed a sizable burden for the HR staff at Special People in Northeast, Inc. (SPIN) who serve 1,200 employees working around-the-clock shifts.
ADP's employee self-service is very valuable to us. It allows the employee to take responsibility and empower themselves to log in and make sure all of their information is accurate and ready to go. Self-service has been very helpful in that respect for our company.
Director of Human Resources
Challenges SPIN faced:
- Dealing with disparate systems that weren’t integrated
- Employees didn’t have access to self-service tools, putting additional burden on HR
- Paper-based time reporting made running accurate payroll difficult
How ADP helped:
- ADP Workforce Now® integrates all HR and payroll functions for easier HR administration
- Self-service capabilities allow employees to view their own information 24/7/365
- Automated time reporting makes it easier to process accurate payroll for three shifts