ABB Optical Group is a leading distributor of optical products across the U.S., supplying brand-name contact lenses to approximately two-thirds of the nation’s eye care professionals. HR Director, Jesse Fuentes, and Payroll Administrator, Ken Choy-Sing use ADP to help them in their day-to-day roles managing all things HR and payroll for 1,300 employees in eight locations throughout the U.S.
ADP Workforce Now is like a breath of fresh air. I’ve been using ADP solutions for 20 years and I can see how far ADP has come through the years. Where I previously worked, we had different vendors. This is just one platform; [analytics, performance management, tax credit opportunities] everything is right there. I really love it — it’s truly a one-stop shop for us.
Challenges ABB Optical faced:
- Access to data that lived across multiple platforms was challenging and time consuming
- The performance management process was a paper-based nightmare
- The HR team wasn’t aware of available tax credit opportunities
How ADP helped:
- Using insights from ADP DataCloud, the HR team changed processes, procedures and policies that resulted in a 20 percent reduction in turnover
- Revamped the performance management process to save time and energy
- Learned about and took advantage of several tax credit opportunities for enormous savings to the company and value add for the HR team
Get the full story