Stanford Health Care: Creating High Performance Teams
Stanford Health Care consistently ranks as a Top 10 Hospital by US News & World Report and is the global leader in the integration of biomedical research into customized patient solutions. Disruption in the healthcare industry has forced providers to drive down the cost of care while simultaneously delivering exceptional outcomes. In order to continue to deliver world-class outcomes, Stanford Health Care needs its talent to be fully engaged at every level. Learn how Stanford Health Care uses StandOut® powered by ADP® to execute a radical new approach to employee engagement.
We’ve been able to show that proactive leaders who do the Check-Ins and give attention get results. This is not about adoption of technology, but a philosophy about how we look at each other. For Stanford Health Care, this is a new way of leading that is a core part of how we do business.
David D. Jones,
Chief Human Resources Officer
Stanford Health Care
Challenges Stanford Health Care faced:
- The need to deliver on the vision for compassionate, coordinated, leading edge care – personalized for the unique needs of every patient - despite heavy competition for top talent
- Annual engagement survey results were dated and unactionable by the time they were received and offered no insight into whether changes implemented made any difference year over year
- A new hospital opening provided the unique opportunity to evolve culture and employee experience
How ADP helped:
- Rapid implementation of StandOut provided Stanford Health Care with a baseline engagement score within two weeks of launch
- Quick, clear data provides evidence that when leaders pay attention, scores improve