NelsonHall named ADP a leader in their Payroll Services NEAT 2021 report for overall digital payroll capability, multi-country payroll and performance in the Asia Pacific region. This marks the seventh year that NelsonHall has named ADP a Leader in their Payroll Services NEAT report. ADP’s expanded digital capabilities proved well-positioned to meet the challenges of today’s economy as firms seek to future-proof payroll operations globally.
NelsonHall identified ADP as a Leader in all three NEAT charts this year:
- Digital Payroll Capability
- Multi-Country Capability
- APAC Presence and Capability
Recognized products and services include ADP Global Payroll, ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Services, ADP Comprehensive Services and ADP Next Gen Payroll. NelsonHall identified ADP as a Leader for Digital Payroll Capability, as shown in this NEAT graph.
NelsonHall defines digital payroll capability as including cloud, advanced integrations, intelligent automation, digital payments and predictive insights. Evaluating their ability to deliver immediate benefit and meet future client requirements, NelsonHall identifies vendors as Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators, and Major Players.
ADP was recognized for having the following strengths:
- Deep history, capability and brand recognition as the largest payroll provider in the U.S.
- Able to provide a full suite of complementing HR outsourcing and technology, spanning beyond payroll to provide buyers of all sizes a one-stop-shop for HCM solutions.
- Provides deep and robust HCM data sets, drawn from its pool of clients through ADP DataCloud.
- Strong commitment to HR and payroll innovation, supported by leadership vision, a defined roadmap with steady, sizable investments in next-generation payroll, HR capabilities and digital enablers.
- Ability to offer firms of all sizes a comprehensive suite of technology-enabled payroll services.
- Digitally enabled payroll services, inclusive of next-generation capabilities, including mobile-first design, AI, machine learning and natural language processing-enabled UX.
- Offers one of the largest and most comprehensive marketplaces in the HCM space for seamless integration to partners and third-party vendors.
“ADP has again been recognized as a leader for its breadth and depth of payroll services offerings, capability, and continued innovation in the marketplace. ADP has derived a deep set of digital payroll enablers that are well-positioned to support firms of all sizes in modernizing and futureproofing their payroll operations. The impact of ADP’s innovation was further validated by strong client satisfaction, and impact scores, both for the ability to support current requirements and the ability to continue meeting its client needs as their businesses mature and scale.”
Review the results by downloading the NelsonHall Payroll Services 2021 NEAT report now!