NelsonHall named ADP a Leader in their Cloud Based HR Transformation NEAT 2021 report for its ability to deliver clients’ immediate and future needs. ADP earned recognition for its integrated service and technology approach in its Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions, ADP Comprehensive Services and ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Services.
NelsonHall identified ADP as a Leader in three NEAT charts this year:
- North America Focused NEAT
- Talent/Skills Focused NEAT
- Efficiency Focused NEAT
NelsonHall identified ADP as a Leader for North America, Talent/Skills and Efficiency as shown in the NEAT graphs below. NelsonHall identifies vendors as Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators and Major Players.
The Talent/Skills Focused market segment reflects a vendor’s ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to their cloud HR transformation clients with specific focus on talent and skills management.
This market segment reflects a vendor’s ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to their cloud HR transformation clients with specific focus on the North American marketplace.
The Efficiency Focused market segment reflects a vendor’s ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to clients, with specific focus on enabling greater efficiency in terms of improved processes, lower cost and better decision-making, driven by benchmarking/roadmaps, analytics and automation.
ADP was recognized for having the following strengths:
- One of the deepest and robust sets of human capital management data sets for the U.S. through its ADP DataCloud solution, helping to drive a unique AI experience through proactive decision support tools and statistically relevant benchmarks
- Ability to service clients using a large number of languages and an omnichannel approach, including the launch of digital virtual agents
- Ability to drive service innovation through a heritage of service experience through its platform roadmap, thus taking a service approach to technology developments
- A range of blended technology and services approach with a wide range of services supporting its Cloud HR Transformation services, including frequent business reviews with clients, consulting and advisory support (e.g., process optimization, change management, etc.)
- Access to ADP benchmarks and analytics to drive data-driven consulting guidance, support strategic planning services and consulting around HR effectiveness. ADP benchmarks offer the potential to uplift the strategic relationship of current client engagements beyond payroll and attract more interest in ADP’s broader cloud HR transformation services
- Attention to leverage intelligence automation within its HR processes and platforms, with a roadmap for further developments, including Next Gen HCM
- Financial stability, with a solid commitment to innovation, supported by leadership vision and a defined roadmap with an ongoing history of investments in broadening its HR services
- For the HR services as part of the HCM transformation, ADP has built a specialty in supporting mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and can stand up a complete HR service operational team if required
"Organizations looking for the 'one-stop-shop' where HR and payroll services are bundled with the technology will be attracted to ADP's offerings,” said Liz Rennie, principal analyst with NelsonHall HR Technology & Services practice. "ADP has the advantage of having a service-oriented heritage with deep compliance and knowledge teams to support its solution development."
Review the results by downloading the NelsonHall Cloud Based HR Transformation Services 2021 NEAT report now!