Payroll, Compliance and HR solutions for franchises
Whether you’re a franchisor looking to build and protect your brand, or a franchisee focused on growing your business, ADP® can help you get there with payroll, compliance and HR solutions. From competitive pricing to excellent client service, our job is to support small business owners and, in turn, help franchisors continue to grow and maintain a strong and sustainable brand.
BENEFITS FOR FRANCHISORS:
Partner with ADP to protect and promote your brand
As a franchise organization, your brand is your most important asset, but it can be challenged when your franchisees are left unsupported. ADP helps you protect and promote your brand with excellent payroll, compliance and HR solutions — and a strong level of service and support — for you and your franchisees.
Choosing ADP means:
- Partnership: ADP is the proven and preferred partner for payroll, compliance and HR solutions for franchisors. Over 1,000 of the nation’s leading franchise organizations benefit from the experience and expertise, as well consistency, compliance and communication that ADP brings across the entire franchise network.
- Protection: ADP helps protect businesses by providing easy to use payroll, compliance and HR solutions for franchises backed by 24/7/365 client support.* With unmatched payroll, tax and compliance expertise, we help your franchisees manage their risk and avoid costly compliance mistakes.
- Promotion: We understand that consistency across your brand is key. ADP helps market and promote our payroll, compliance and HR solutions for franchises through a variety of high-touch channels — webinars, trainings, newsletters and co-branded communications — to ensure your franchisees are aware of our valuable offerings.
INFOGRAPHIC: Learn about the HR Dilemmas facing Franchisors
BENEFITS FOR FRANCHISEES:
Build a stronger business with better payroll, compliance and HR solutions
As a franchisee, you deal with the same issues and challenges as any small business. You also have the added demand of meeting franchise requirements. ADP offers a trusted, turnkey solution for your payroll, compliance and HR needs, to help you save time, save money, and be sure you’re checking all the right boxes.
ADP’s solutions for franchisees help:
- Manage cash flow with payment solutions like direct deposit and Paycards, and mobile solutions that give you the ability to run payroll from anywhere, anytime
- Manage compliance challenges by staying on top of changing payroll tax and labor regulations, with multiple locations, states and local taxes managed from one portal
- Reduce administrative burden and better manage your people with time and attendance, hiring and HR solutions, so you can maximize staff productivity and re-focus your energy on building your business
- Save money with preferred pricing on payroll, HR and tax services, as well as easy add-ons like workers’ compensation premium payment program**, health and benefits, and retirement services for franchisees based on your franchisor’s existing relationship with ADP
- Grow your business with access to valuable tools and resources from the leading thinkers in payroll and HR solutions for franchisees
- Gain access to 24/7/365 client service to support your business’s payroll, compliance and HR needs*
INFOGRAPHIC: Learn about the HR Dilemmas facing Franchisees
ADP Franchise Partners
Resources for Franchises
National Franchise Report
Stay up to date on franchise employment trends and data, representing 15,000 franchisors and franchisees employing nearly one million workers in the U.S.
Small Business Insights
Access the latest payroll, compliance and HR best practices, tools and resources specifically for small businesses.
Access a 3x/weekly snapshot of the franchise industry with news from Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, QSRMagazine.com and other leading sources.
New Business Kit
Download our free guide to help you kickstart your new franchise business.
* 24/7/365 Service is exclusively available for RUN Powered by ADP®
** This information covers only the offering of the Pay-by-Pay Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation payroll features of ADP’s payroll processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance products. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through the licensed agents of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP’s tax filing service to take advantage of the Premium Payment program.