When you work with Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. (ADPIA), you are getting a team of licensed insurance services professionals that will help you select the right workers' compensation insurance and small business health insurance to suit your business needs.
In addition to providing guidance through our licensed insurance services teams, ADPIA, as an affiliate of ADP, LLC, can provide you with options that will incorporate your insurance choices with your ADP payroll products. ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® premium payment program may help you reduce administrative tasks, improve your cash flow, and minimize unexpected expenses.
Insurance policy offerings include:
Property & Casualty
Health & Benefits2
Finding the right coverage for you is only the start of our relationship.
Our clients enjoy valuable and attractive benefits, including:
- Licensed insurance producers to evaluate your needs and find you the right coverage.
- A dedicated, licensed Client Relationship Manager for all Health & Benefits clients and for qualifying3 Property & Casualty clients.
- Seamless integration of your ADP payroll with your workers' compensation and group health premium payments.4
- An experienced support team of On-boarding, and Audit Analysis specialists to help guide you each step of the way.
- Partners with many of the available carriers in the markets we serve.
We’re ready when you are.
Find the right business insurance coverage for you — and so much more.
1 BOP policies are written directly with our carrier partners.
2 Health & Benefits only AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA and District of Columbia.
3 Workers' Compensation policy must be at least $20,000 in premium to receive a dedicated, licensed Client Manager.
4 Health & Benefits premium payment solutions are available with select carrier partners in select states.
The information contained on this webpage represents the products and services available through one of the business groups of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. (ADPIA). ADPIA services mid and large size clients with various insurance products and services through its other business groups.
All insurance products will be offered and sold only through Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc., its licensed agents or its licensed insurance partners, 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068. CA license # 0D04044. Licensed in 50 states. Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. is an affiliate of ADP, Inc. Certain services may not be available in all states.