The 2016 ADP® Annual Health Benefits Report is a snapshot of key benefit trends in light of changes in the economy, workforce demographics and the Affordable Care Act.
Trends and key metrics in this report include:
- Employer-sponsored health benefits system remains stable
- Eligibility rates continue to rise
- Employees under 26 have markedly low participation due to alternate options
- Premiums rising at a modest rate each year
- Premium increases vary by industry
- Plan costs directly tied to compensation
Organizations can leverage this information to inform future benefits strategy decisions.