The lead story, Passing it Forward: Sharing Institutional Knowledge Across Generations Before It Disappears, discusses what happens when you’re most tenured and skilled employees are ready to retire or move on, taking their experience and knowledge transfer with them. Additional thought-provoking articles in this issue include:
- Work Life-Integration: Is There an Employee-Employer Expectation Gap?
Managing work and life means different things to different generations.
- Vacation Policies Around the World: How Adaptable is Your Organization?
To meet the needs of a global workforce, understanding variance in laws and cultural norms is critical.
- 3 Ways to Get Leaders to Buy into a Unified Global HCM Solution
The ability to enjoy high employee efficiency, regardless of location, is just one benefit of a unified HCM system.
- What's Your Agility Quotient (AQ)? Outpacing the competition means being an agile organization – and that starts with agile leadership.
- Beyond the Bottom Line: How HCM Strategy Can Help Corporate Success
How to build an HCM strategy that aligns with broader measures of success, driving a greater impact on society while still supporting profitability.
- What Small and Large Organizations Alike Can Learn from the First Year of Annual ACA
There's nothing like getting a little experience under your belt. Read 5 tips for dealing with the task of compliance moving forward.