Creating efficiencies from the ground up
Learn how the newly-established city of John’s Creek partnered with ADP® to build its HR processes from the ground up.
I trust the data that’s in ADP. I never worry about payroll being inaccurate. I never worry about any tax-filings. I don’t lose sleep over big things that would otherwise make me lose sleep if I was doing them in-house.
Mary Ann Haskins,
HR and Support Services Director
City of John’s Creek
Challenges City of John’s Creek faced:
- Manually managing HR functions through paper forms and Excel databases
- Encountering data discrepancies resulting from handwritten forms and human errors
- Finding time to manage and complete all HR tasks as a one-person team
How ADP helped:
- Provided a one-stop-shop solution, ADP Workforce Now, to help manage and house all HCM tasks and data
- Automated many processes to allow for more time to focus on strategic initiatives
- Implemented self-service features to minimize errors on employee entries and files