A skilled workforce is the key to long-term success for both your people and your organization. By investing in employee development, you not only set them up for long-term success, but also build business resiliency in the process. It’s no wonder having the right LMS is so critical. Our LMS evaluation checklist can help you determine if your learning management capabilities measure up.
Whether you’re new to employee learning management or want to upgrade your current solution, look for an LMS that can help you:
- Provide appropriate training that meets all safety and compliance standards
- Cultivate diverse skills and interests with numerous course selections
- Ensure accurate data and efficient processes through system integrations
Take your LMS evaluation a step further by considering these questions:
- Does your learning management system fully integrate seamlessly and easily with your HR system of record?
- Can you easily facilitate compliance training, choosing from a pick-list of pre-packaged courses that cover all the bases?
- Can you get robust access to tens of thousands of courses in organized, curated playlists to make budgeting for and administering your training simple and affordable?
For the full list of questions to ask a current or potential provider, download our LMS checklist.