NelsonHall named ADP as an Overall Leader in their Benefits Administration NEAT 2022 assessment for its ability to deliver immediate benefits and to meet client future requirements. ADP earned recognition for its Overall benefits administration but also for Digital, Health & Welfare, Geographic Reach, Total Benefits Outsourcing and Marketplace.
NelsonHall identified ADP as an Overall Leader in Benefits Administration and five additional NEAT charts this year:
- Digital Focus
- Health and Welfare Focus
- Geographic Reach Focus
- Total Benefits Outsourcing Focus
- Marketplace Focus
“ADP has a strong ability to offer a comprehensive benefits experience supplemented with a rich service,” says Liz Rennie, principal research analyst at NelsonHall. “By providing bundled HCM technology, including benefits administration and managed services, ADP has been able to enhance the user employee experience as well as the practitioner and benefits providers experience.”
The following NEAT graphs show the categories in which ADP established its leadership. NelsonHall identifies vendors as Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators and Major Players.
The Digital Focus market segment reflects a vendor’s ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to their clients with a specific focus on enabling digital transformation.
Health and Welfare Focus
The Health and Welfare Focus category reflects a vendor’s ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to their clients with a specific focus on health & welfare benefit administration services.
ADP was recognized for having the following strengths:
- Focus on the experience of practitioners as well as the employee experience, with ongoing investments in the practitioner self-service
- Tight integration and alignment of ADP’s global HR and payroll technology and services
- Robust and proactive cybersecurity and data security capability.
- Decision support, leveraging one of the deepest and most robust sets of human capital management data sets in the U.S., helping to drive proactive decision support tools and statistically relevant benchmarks
- Extensive integrated ecosystem (integration via ADP Marketplace)
- Incorporating voluntary benefits and other ancillary benefits into the portal to create a holistic benefits experience for employees
- Leveraging its Strategic Advisory Services group with is benefits administration offering to help clients with benefits strategy, including various levels of consultative support
- Call center innovations include scheduled callbacks, virtual hold, Saturday call center hours, and a client engagement hub and leveraging a knowledge center to support communications
- Capability to service small and mid-market sized organizations
- Analytics tools, including benefits decision support tools for practitioners (ADP AE Snapshot, ADP AE 365 project management, PlanFit tool.
Review the results by downloading the NelsonHall Benefits Administration 2022 NEAT report now!