Industry analyst firm Everest Group has again positioned ADP as a Leader in its Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing (MPHRO) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. The evaluation noted ADP’s business processing outsourcing (BPO) solutions, ADP Comprehensive Services and ADP Comprehensive Outsourcing Services, as well as ADP Global Payroll services for their broad range of payroll and HR services and global expertise. ADP earned recognition for continued efforts to enhance and expand its services and provide a seamless global HCM experience.
The PEAK Matrix is a framework used to assess the market success and overall delivery capability of service providers. Everest Group classifies service providers based on three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants. The ranking has two main criteria that determine the outcome – Market Impact and Vision and Capability. Market Impact shows the impact across three subdimensions: market adoption, portfolio mix and value delivered. Vision and Capability shows the ability to deliver services successfully across four subdimensions: vision and strategy, scope of services offered, innovation and investments and delivery footprint.
Among the many accolades ADP received included:
- Offering a broad range of payroll and HR services to enterprise organizations, both in the US and globally.
- Strengthened its HR services and technologies offerings and the recent acquisition of Integrated Design, Inc., a software company that delivers Human Capital Management (HCM) and workforce management solutions.
- Realizing value from its recent acquisitions – Celergo and Global Cash Card – and has brought in ADP Global Payroll, which combines the capabilities of the two and provides a single reporting and online pay slip experience for all the countries.
- Continuing to expand its services and launching ADP global consulting services to deliver proven practices and industry expertise throughout clients’ journey with ADP.
- Focusing on providing a seamless experience to its clients and has recently launched a global integration Center of Excellence (CoE) service to offer seamless global HCM, end-to-end integration experience across ADP. Clients have lauded its frictionless experience and service delivery.
- Investing heavily in improving its existing solutions and developing next-generation technologies including Robust HCM, analytics tool – DataCloud, RPA, AI and chatbots to serve its clients better.
- Offering financial wellness tools through its solution – Wisely – to help its clients’ employees with money management, provide them spending flexibility, and give faster access to their wages.
- Complying with global expertise, including all federal and state regulations, stabilizing costs and service levels, timeliness in service delivery, and experience in solving client problems as its key strengths
Download the full results of the Everest Group MPHRO PEAK Matrix 2022 report now!