Is more and more of your time being consumed with administrative tasks, compliance, and HR issues? If so, you may be a candidate for a PEO (Professional Employer Organization).
In short, a PEO is a co-employment arrangement that provides integrated HR services, including payroll, tax filing, benefits, HR guidance, and administration support.
Download our eBook Welcome to PEO 101 to learn the potential benefits for your organization and how a PEO can help free up your time so you can focus on growing your business.
Explore common questions such as:
- What is a Professional Employer Organization – or PEO?
- What is “co-employment?”
- How does a PEO work?
- Who is responsible for paying employees, employment taxes, and state unemployment taxes?
- How about workers’ compensation coverage?
- Why should clients consider a PEO relationship?
- What is the difference between temporary staffing or employee leasing and a PEO?
- What businesses can benefit from a PEO arrangement?
- How does a PEO benefit PEO clients?
- How does a PEO benefit employees?
- Can a client relationship with a PEO help a business with Health Care Reform compliance?