More than two years since the start of COVID-19, employers and workers continue to grapple with sustained disruption and pressure. The pandemic sparked a rethink of priorities and workers are signaling a willingness to walk away if employers don’t meet their standards on a variety of fronts. But can employers deliver what’s most important to their workforce while still meeting business goals?
People at Work 2022: A Global Workforce View seeks to answer this question. It highlights the extent to which recruitment and retention are among the most business-critical issues today and how they are impacting the workplace. Some of our key findings include:
- Workers are re-evaluating the importance of job security and business ethics
- Employees have high expectations when it comes to job satisfaction
- Pay and benefits are a priority, but not all that matters
- Stress is increasing and performance is suffering
- People are poised to make a move for remote work
For the full results of the ADP Research Institute® study, which surveyed 32,924 workers in 17 countries, download People at Work 2022.