Acting as a barometer for the global workforce one year from the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, ADP Research Institute’s People at Work 2021 delivers unrivaled insight into how workers and employers have coped so far and how they feel about the future. Although attitudes and behaviors were impacted by the local path of the pandemic in different parts of the world and the policies adopted by various governments, we found several overarching trends developing.
Download People at Work 2021: A Global Workforce View and you’ll begin to understand the situation facing employees today across five dimensions of working life:
- Worker confidence: Optimism is shaken yet persistent
- Workplace conditions: Unpaid overtime soars and empowerment rises on flexible working
- Pay and performance: Pandemic ripple effect puts payment precision in the spotlight
- Worker mobility: Workers on the move as a result of the pandemic
- Gender and family: Women feel the strain – and pay gaps hold