In this Cheddar News segment, Amy Leschke-Kahle, VP of Performance Acceleration at The Marcus Buckingham Company, an ADP company talks about why sustainable success of our organizations is dependent upon our employees.
Watch this segment from Cheddar News (TV network) sponsored by ADP, that features Amy Leschke-Kahle, VP of Performance Acceleration at The Marcus Buckingham Company, an ADP company. She shares insights about how to track employee productivity, the importance of trusting your employees, providing flexibility to empower employees to do their best work, and how the pandemic has accelerated changes in the workplace.
Watch this future of work video to learn more about the evolution of the workplace experience as we return to work or engage in a hybrid work model and how employers can maintain this level of flexibility and trust that workers have grown to enjoy.
The video segment covers these topics beginning at these times:
- Work trends that started changing before the pandemic
- Why the pandemic accelerated and scaled workplace changes
- How work itself has shifted into "dynamic" work
- Why as many as 60-70% of employees are working on more than one team
- Business and HR leaders are focusing on policy and process to return to work but need to consider the employee experience
- The sustainable success of our organizations is dependent upon our employees
- Why 1 in 10 employees are putting in 20+ hours of free work per week1
- How managers can track engagement and spot potential employee burnout
- Why working more hours at the office may not be the most effective way to measure productivity
- The importance of employees feeling their contributions is helping to make their organization more successful
- Two simple questions employers can ask their teams to catch burnout before it happens burnout
- Why it's important for leaders to trust their employees
- The mindshift of remote work in the future of work
- 67% of workers feel more empowered to take advantage of workplace flexibility, compared to 24% prepandemic1
- Why team leaders should be checking in with team members, not checking up on them.
To learn about the other episodes in this series, visit this page.
Featured on SPARK
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up