Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state, local, and federal level. In this edition, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in benefits, leave, payroll, and time and labor including the latest updates related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The highlighted states and areas include California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, Puerto Rico, and Texas. It also includes information on federal EEO-1 reporting and arbitration agreements for sexual harassment claims.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- California Releases ABC Test Exception Guidance
- Colorado Implements New Meal and Break Rules for Agricultural Workers
- Equal Pay Reporting Begins Soon for Large Illinois Employers
- Indiana Restricts Employer Vaccine Mandates
- Massachusetts's COVID-19 Emergency Paid Sick Leave Ended March 15
- Minnesota Third-Party Sick Pay Guidance Updated
- Oregon Releases Tax Guidance for Out-of-State Employers
- Puerto Rico Announces Pension/Retirement Plan Contribution Limits for 2022
- Washington D.C. Announces Increase to Minimum Wage
- Unincorporated Los Angeles County Announces Minimum Wage Increase
- Los Angeles County Eases Mask Requirements
- Executive Order Signed Raising Minimum Wage for Houston Airport Workers
- EEO-1 Reporting to Begin Soon for Covered Employers
- New Federal Law Bars Forced Arbitration Agreements for Sexual Harassment Claims