Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In this edition, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave and payroll including the latest updates related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The highlighted states include California, Maine, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Minnesota, Rhode Island, and South Carolina.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- California Enacts Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Law for Other Employers
- Family Rights Act Expanded in California
- Maine Releases Earned Paid Leave Final Regulations
- New York Announces 2021 Paid Family Leave Employee Contribution Limits
- Oregon Provides Job-Protected Leave for Volunteer Firefighters
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Ordinance Enacted in Sonoma County, California
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Expands Paid and Sick Safe Time Law
- 2021 Minimum Wage Announced for Arizona
- Minimum Wage to Increase in Minnesota Effective January 1, 2021
- Rhode Island Extends Withholding-Tax Relief for Employees Working Remotely Amid Pandemic
- South Carolina Extends Nexus Relief for Employees Telecommuting During COVID-19
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up