Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our February issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave and payroll. The highlighted states include Vermont, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, and California.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Vermont Paid Family Leave Bill Vetoed Again; Override Fails
- Lincolnwood Village, Illinois, Opts Back In to Cook County Paid Sick Leave Ordinance
- Minnesota Supreme Court Upholds Minneapolis Minimum Wage Ordinance
- New Jersey Amends Wage Statement Law
- Law Mandating Severance Pay Enacted in New Jersey
- Vermont Governor Vetoes Minimum Wage Increase
- Virginia Clarifies Hours Worked Must Appear on Wage Statements for Salaried Workers
- City of Santa Fe, New Mexico, Announces Increase to Minimum Wage
- Santa Fe County, New Mexico, Minimum Wage to Increase
- Half Moon Bay, California, Adopts Minimum Wage
- Hayward, California, Increases Minimum Wage
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up