Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our October issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave and payroll. The highlighted states include California, Maryland, Alaska, Delaware, Montana, Ohio, South Dakota, and Vermont.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- California Expands Organ Donation Leave
- Maryland Enacts Organ Donation Leave
- Alaska Announces January 1, 2020, Minimum Wage
- Delaware Minimum Wage Set to Increase
- Minimum Wage Effective January 1, 2020, Announced for Montana
- Ohio Announces January 1, 2020, Minimum Wage
- South Dakota Announces 2020 Minimum Wage
- Vermont Minimum Wage Set to Increase in 2020