Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our December issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in benefits, leave, payroll, and time and labor. The highlighted states include Massachusetts, Illinois, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, California, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Massachusetts Announces 2020 Parking and Transportation Limits
- Illinois Amends School Visitation Rights Act
- Bernalillo County, New Mexico, Paid Leave to be Effective July 1, 2020
- San Antonio, Texas, Paid Sick Leave Temporarily Blocked
- Chicago, Illinois, to Increase Minimum Wage
- Denver, Colorado, Adopts Minimum Wage
- Mountain View, California, Announces 2020 Minimum Wage
Time and Labor:
- Colorado Proposes Changes to State Wage and Hour Laws
- Oregon Court Holds Employers Must Ensure Employees Take Meal Breaks
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delays Effective Date of Fair Workweek Law