ADP TotalSource® raises the bar with enhanced professional employer organization offerings that address today's workplace challenges.
All SMB leaders have a vision, and the best know that they cannot achieve it alone. As the needs of the workforce continue to evolve, businesses are forced to adapt in order to remain relevant to their employees. Facing record-low unemployment and talent scarcity, increasing regulatory and compliance challenges, advances in technology and a growing focus on workplace culture has business leaders seeking ways to better address these modern day workplace challenges.
Thankfully, enlisting a full-service Professional Employer Organization (PEO) can help business owners meet the demands of running a company without the need to staff an enterprise-size HR department. They key; however, is ensuring that the PEO is ever-evolving with ongoing enhancements that reflect the changes in today's world of work. Those that keep up with current issues and trends to provide valuable strategic guidance, emphasize employer brand perception or offer enhancements that aren't available through other PEOs have the ability to really help drive business success.
Raising the Bar to Address Workplace Challenges
With the changing world of work, businesses are finding themselves in situations that didn't exist even just a few years ago, and they are forced to address these critical business needs. ADP TotalSource®, the largest certified1 Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the United States, is constantly enhancing its services to help business leaders save time and protect their company and has significantly advanced its offerings well beyond other PEOs on the market. Through these offerings, companies have the ability to move forward with confidence in today's modern times. Here are just a few of the top workplace needs that are trending and how companies will have to adapt to keep up.
- In today's tight labor market, engaging and retaining the workforce is critical to thrive. With so much depending on talent, business owners can't afford to push it to the back burner. Enlisting a solid recruitment team capable of finding and hiring new staff and executive talent can reduce the stress of uncovering top candidates, while having access to new research, best practices, and solutions to help employees feel better engaged while at work.
- One of the benefits of enlisting a PEO is, well, the benefits! Executives who don't have the time or expertise to comb through benefit plans or come up with the ideal plan now have access to a new patent-pending approach to creating a truly personalized offering unique to the company and budget. Whether helping employees pay off student loans with payroll contributions or offering a gift card recognition program, new offerings being made available are redefining the term 'company benefits.'
- Today's workplace is seeing a rise of discrimination and harassment claims that require certain expertise to successfully navigate. Most small and midsized businesses are not prepared or staffed to handle these unexpected incidents and find it extremely valuable to receive built-in protection and guidance from a PEO partner.
- With the abundance of data available, having access to trends and competition benchmarks such as turnover and overtime can help to drive businesses forward. An added bonus from our PEO is the addition of an expert to help each SMB interpret the data and turn it into a personalized recommendation such as identifying where pay equity gaps may exist and how to rectify. This is the type of insight that could help turn a company turn from good to great.
As the popular saying suggests, 'you are only as good as the team around you,' so does the need for a PEO that is constantly evolving to stay ahead of the curve.
1. The IRS does not endorse any particular certified professional employer organization. For more information about certified professional employer organizations, visit www.irs.gov.
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up
The Business Case for Outsourcing HR
Looking to optimize your payroll and HR operations and mitigate compliance risk and worries? It could be time to consider full-service payroll and HR.
Get the Report
The Risky Business of Ad-Hoc HR Management
Insights and solutions for moving beyond risky ad hoc HR management.
Get the Guide