Time and Attendance
Time and Labor. Integrated
with payroll. Everything you
need time and labor to be.
ADP makes time and attendance easy and
accurate–transforming it from a basic requirement,
to a strategic necessity.
Time and Labor Management Solutions
Tracking who’s working, when and how much isn’t just a hassle – it can be a nightmare. But it doesn’t have to be.
When done right, tracking time and attendance isn’t just good management – it’s the foundation for unlocking your potential and making smarter decisions. ADP’s Time and Labor Management solutions can help you simplify compliance, control labor costs, and improve productivity.
Simplify overtime compliance, and protect your bottom line.
The United States Department of Labor (DOL) published the final rule on the changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime rules. While the job duties component of exempt eligibility will remain the same, the thresholds for the salary tests have changed significantly. The changes will make an estimated 4.2 million workers eligible for overtime pay effective on December 1, 2016.*
With ADP, you’ll get:
- Visibility into overtime causes and trends with analytics dashboards
- The ability to automatically apply your time and pay rules as time is collected
- Alerts as individual employees approach overtime
- Robust scheduling capabilities to help minimize overtime
- Reporting that helps minimize the risk of costly legal actions
Time and Labor Management solutions suited for the shop around the corner and corporations around the world
You're a small shop on Main Street? A multinational in 50 countries? Or maybe somewhere in between?
Great. We can help with tools for:
We’re ready when you are.
These tools, backed by our unrivaled support and expertise, will transform how you track time and attendance, and what it means to your business.
* A U.S. District Court has temporarily blocked the new overtime rules from going into effect on December 1, 2016. Read the Eye on Washington to learn more.
Take the first step, and join us in reinventing Time and Attendance Tracking.
- ADP Worldwide Services
Whether you operate in multiple countries or just one, we can provide local expertise to support your global workforce strategy.