Opaa! Food Management is a food service company that partners with rural and urban school districts in the K-12 setting to manage their cafeteria programs and provide nutritious meals for the students and faculty they serve. They service over 300 districts throughout the Midwest covering approximately 900 school buildings in total. Learn how ADP Next Gen HCM provides Opaa! with a streamlined and flexible HCM solution to better manage its people data and workforce and hear about their implementation and service experience.
Our implementation team listened to all our concerns. I was so amazed at how quickly they could analyze our data. They were able to make suggestions on things that we didn’t even see, and I’m in this data every day.
Human Resources Generalist
Opaa!® Food Management Inc.
- Due to organizational growth, Opaa! needed a more flexible way to manage payroll and HCM.
- Disconnected systems required redundant manual data entry that was time consuming and led to inaccurate data.
- The high volume of calls to HR were time-consuming and prevented the HR team from being more strategic.
How ADP helped
- ADP Next Gen HCM brought Opaa! a single, integrated environment to holistically manage their workforce – eliminating the need for duplicate data entry.
- Now Opaa! can rely on accurate data – for real-time reporting that leads to more confident decision-making.
- A streamlined employee experience has increased self-service and significantly reduced calls to HR.
- The flexibility of ADP Next Gen HCM enables Opaa! to add functionality as its company grows.
Learn more about how Next Gen HCM helped streamline systems to improve data integrity and the employee experience:
Improving data integrity and the employee experience with ADP Next Gen HCM
Learn more about Opaa’s implementation and service experience here:
Next gen service and implementation meets Next Gen HCM
Read the full story, click the link below.