Gaining time to focus on employeesThe ADP Workforce Now® user-friendly interface and intuitive self-service, combined with a partner that met a six-week implementation schedule, gave DoubleDown Interactive’s HR team valuable time back to focus on strategic employee engagement initiatives.
One of the biggest bangs for my buck that I got from going with ADP was a one-stop shop for my employees and managers. Previously, we had four or five different systems they had to log into for performance management, compensation, benefits and time off. Now, managers just go to one place for everything – ADP Workforce Now.
Director of Human Resources
Challenges DoubleDown Interactive faced:
- A complicated payroll and HR system that was cumbersome to work with, both for managers and employees
- A six-week timeframe to get a new payroll and benefits system up and running after recently being acquired
- An inability to focus on strategy because of being bogged down working with disparate systems
How ADP helped:
- ADP Workforce Now® provides a single platform with integrated modules all in the same place
- Self-service that allows employees access to their personal information and managers the ability to approve time off requests
- Time back in the day for HR to focus on talent acquisition, employee development and other programs that increase employee satisfaction and engagement