NelsonHall Named ADP Overall Leader and Leader for North America, Efficiency and Talent/Skills
NelsonHall has released its Cloud-Based HR Transformation NEAT 2023 evaluation, analyzing the performance of vendors on their ability to deliver immediate benefit and their ability to meet client future requirements. ADP has been positioned as an Overall Leader and a Leader for the North America Focused NEAT, Efficiency Focused NEAT and Talent/Skills Focused NEAT.
The NelsonHall Cloud-Based HR Transformation NEAT is based on rigorous research and analysis of vendor performance in addressing client needs. Vendors are then identified as Leaders, High Achievers, Innovators and Major Players.
The Efficiency Focused market segment specifically focuses on the vendor’s ability to enable greater efficiency in terms of improved processes, lowered cost, and better decision-making, driven by benchmarking, analytics, and automation. The Talent/Skills market segment focuses on vendors’ ability in the area of talent and skills management.
NelsonHall noted the following ADP strengths:
- More than 20 years of BPO experience, and services more than 8 million workers across its outsourced services.
- Strong business continuity processes, as ADP services some of the largest clients, including government clients and has rigorous and highly developed business continuity plans with significant scale and reach to flex its services.
- One of the deepest and most robust sets of HCM data sets for the U.S. through its ADP DataCloud solution, helping to drive a unique AI experience through proactive decision support tools and statistically relevant benchmarks.
- ADP benchmarks offer the potential to uplift the strategic relationship of current client engagements beyond payroll and attract more interest in ADP’s broader Cloud HR Transformation services.
- Ability to drive service innovation through its platform roadmap founded on a heritage of delivering services. It offers frequent business reviews with clients and consulting and advisory support.
See the results by downloading the NelsonHall Research report now!
ADP, the ADP logo, ADP Workforce Now and Always Designing for People are trademarks of ADP, Inc. Copyright © 2023 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.