IDC has released its MarketScapes for Worldwide Integrated Talent Management, Worldwide Learning Management, Worldwide Performance Management and Worldwide Compensation Management 2021 Vendor Assessments, recognizing ADP as a Leader in all four categories. The Vendor Assessments are a framework used to assess the capabilities and experiences of vendors in the integrated talent management market.
Since the last vendor assessment in 2018, ADP’s position strengthened across all four categories, owing to its comprehensive suite of talent solutions aimed to support every stage of the talent journey, from hire to retire.
The IDC MarketScape assesses the capabilities and experiences of vendors in the integrated talent management market through surveys, interviews, end end-user experiences. ADP is most notable for strengths in:
- Talent Management:
- Single-source provider of comprehensive, integrated talent management employee life cycle
- Compensation with real data benchmarking solutions
- Global solution designed to integrate with ADP’s HR system of records or any HRIS
- Learning Management:
- Seamless employee experience with learning tied to career development and succession management progression
- Access to a single subscription to a network of 125+ of well-known training content providers delivered to the ADP LMS
- Compensation Management:
- Complimentary solutions such as industry salary benchmarking and Pay Equity solution equip compensation professionals with empirical data to accurately pay for performance in an equitable way
- Performance Management:
- Performance measures productivity at the individual and team level
- StandOut capabilities for employee engagement are particularly strong and provide a progressive approach to transformational performance management
Download the report and reach out to see how ADP can help you with your talent management needs today.