2022 Gartner® Peer Insights™ 'Voice of the Customer': Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises
ADP was peer-recognized as a Customers’ Choice in the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’ for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises, Peer Contributors, 28 April 2022
ADP’s recognition stems from ratings provided by end-user professionals who have experience purchasing, implementing or using ADP’s HCM solutions. We believe the positive feedback from ADP customers is a testament of ADP’s market leading dedication to innovation and client experience.
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and services decision makers. Reviews go through a strict validation and moderation process in an effort to ensure they are authentic.
Customer Comments on Gartner Peer Insights for Cloud HCM Suites:
- “ADP Workforce Now is highly beneficial for your business and employees! Our company switched over to ADP Workforce Now 4 years ago now. It’s been the best decision we have made to track anything from pay, recruitment, vacations, benefits and so much more! – Specialist in the industrial industry
- “Overall, ADP has been an asset to our company, aiding with pre and post hire management, payroll and benefits administration. Our experience when upgrading to Vantage HCM was extremely positive, with great support from the implementation team both prior to, during, and after the switch. We were really able to take the time to thoroughly train and prepare our staff to utilize ADP to its fullest capabilities.” – HR Generalist for Deployment Architecture using ADP Vantage
- “ADP Workforce Now is a must have. It’s an extremely powerful tool that allows us to accurately track all facets of employee pay and benefits. I especially love their customer support who help us resolve any issues we face and questions that arise.” – HR operations director in the consumer goods industry
- “ADP Enterprise HR is a comprehensive solution. It has overall been the solution my team was hoping it would be. The integration has been seamless, we’ve been able to customize to our needs and the analytics has been better than expected." – Manager for Deployment Architecture using ADP Enterprise HR.
- “ADP is so efficient! ADP has made processing payroll save so much time. I love being able to enter our time worked and submit our leave requests through ADP. It’s so convenient to have everything in one place. The representatives have always been very helpful with any questions that I’ve had.” – Knowledge specialist in government industry
In addition to ADP’s Overall Rating, ADP was recognized as a Customers’ Choice with category distinctions for both the Midsize Enterprise category and North America category representing enterprises with 1,000+ employees. ADP was placed in the upper-right quadrant of the segment quadrants for meeting or exceeding both the average Overall Rating and the average User Interest and Adoption for these segments.
Gartner and Peer Insights are trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document.
Access the report to see client ratings on ADP’ seamless HCM experience.