Everest Group named ADP a Leader for HRO in their Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing PEAK 2023 report. The Everest Group PEAK identifies vendors that are Leaders, Major Contenders or Aspirants. According to Everest, Leaders continue to consistently deliver end-to-end HRO services to their clients and have brought innovative solutions. They leverage deep domain expertise, superior technology capabilities and end-to-end digital transformation to differentiate.
ADP Strengths Highlighted in the Research:
- Offers a broad range of payroll and HR services to enterprise organizations both in the US and globally.
- Clients benefit from enhancements that include partnerships, Wisely by ADP, Intelligent Self-Service for proactive and data-driven delivery and Voice of the Employee survey tool powered by ADPRI and ADP DataCloud.
- Detailed insights from HR and payroll data provide clients with pay equity, attrition rate, workforce trends and DEI. ADP DataCloud is appealing to clients as it helps executives make strategic HR and talent decisions.
- Integration control center is beneficial for enterprises looking to smoothly integrate payroll with the broader HR tech ecosystem.
- Global consulting services delivers proven practices and industry expertise throughout the clients’ journey.
- Referenced clients have appreciated its customer service, accuracy in payroll processing and domain expertise.
Here’s a quote from the lead analyst:
“ADP has been relentlessly committed to global innovation and excellence. Its strategic expansion, coupled with investments in digital transformation, robust data and analytics, and advanced software solutions for employee experiences, showcases ADP’s ability to cater to diverse buyer segments. By fostering enhanced partnerships and leveraging next-generation technologies, ADP has demonstrated its agility and capacity to create bespoke solutions that meet the unique needs of diverse clients. This has helped position ADP as a Leader again this year’s MPHRO PEAK Matrix®.” – Priyanka Mitra, Vice President at Everest Group.
See the results by downloading the Everest Group Research report now!