Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In this edition, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in leave, payroll, and time and labor including the latest updates related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The highlighted states include Colorado, California, New Mexico, and Oregon.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Colorado Allows 80 Hours of Paid COVID-19 Leave in 2021
- San Jose, California, Extends and Expands Emergency Paid Sick-Leave Policy
- Bernalillo County, New Mexico, Adjusts Previously Announced Minimum Wage for 2021
Time & Labor:
- California Issues Information on Its New Pay-Data Reporting Requirement
- Portland, Oregon, Bans Use of Face Recognition Technology by Private Entities
Subscribe to SPARK updatesSign up