State and Local Updates Mar 2019
Timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues.
Check out our monthly Eye on Washington series that focuses on timely, topical insights on a variety of payroll and reporting issues at the state and local level. In our March issue, we're covering regulatory and legislative updates in benefits, leave, and payroll. The highlighted states include Arizona, New Jersey, Illinois, Minnesota, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, and California.
Topics Covered In This Issue
- Arizona Court of Appeal Upholds Ruling that Ban on Local Minimum Wages and Benefits Unconstitutional
- New Jersey Requires Employers to Offer Pre-Tax Transportation Benefits
- Paid Family Leave Expanded in New Jersey
- Illinois to Increase Minimum Wage
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Upholds Minneapolis Minimum Wage
- New Jersey Increases Minimum Wage
- Virginia Amends Minimum Wage Law
- Washington State Issues Policy Regarding Tips and Service Charges
- Wyoming Enacts Garnishment Exemption Law
- Alameda Enacts Minimum Wage Ordinance
- Pasadena California to Increase Minimum Wage
- San Francisco Announces Increase to Minimum Wage